19. “break free” (my everything, 2014): Imagine being somewhere in public, listening to “Break Free” and not losing your s-t at all. I could never be!
18. “Pete Davidson” (sweetener2018): The fact that Ariana named an entire song—the one song that will keep us all alive—after Pete Davidson, just makes me tougher. She loves it, people! And “Pete Davidson” is a great love song. In an ideal world, we would eventually have la . 10 minute version of the song will be found T. Swift’s “All Too Well.”
17. “the needy” (thanks, next, 2019): Ariana had started teasing “Needy” by the time the track made its way onto Thank You, Next, but thankfully, it didn’t take that far at all. Instead, the track is one of the album’s best.
16. “Goodnight ‘n Go” (sweetener2018): Ariana starts her own spin Imogen Heapsong of the same name, and the result was a dreamy melody that combined her best qualities with those of Heep, one of Ariana’s all-time favorite artists.
15. “for one last time” (my everything2014): Taking a deeper meaning after 2017 manchester attack– it was reissued “One Last Time” is a special song for many of his fans—to raise funds for those affected by the tragedy, but even in itself, the track is quickly bursting with honesty and emotion, making the listening experience quite exhilarating. It is done.
14. “The Way” (feat. Mac Miller, yours2013): “The Way” Shouldn’t Have Worked Like This yoursThe first single from, but it did. The song debuted at #10 on the Billboard Hot 100, later peaking at #9, marking both Ariana and Mac Miller’s first Hot 100 Top 10 hits. But commercial success aside, “The Way” is just infectiously good, and remains a fun listen to this day.
13. “Are you ok” (dangerous woman2016): If you can’t remember the “Be Alright” choreography, are you even a real Ariana fan?
12. “Breathe” (sweetener2018): Ariana gets candid about Her Struggles With Anxiety And Her Mental Health “Breathe on,” but the song is relatively quiet, and at its best, a reminder to continue no matter what.
1 1 “honeymoon Avenue” (yours, 2013): A timeless bop that combined many of the elements that have come to define her musical style—R&B, doo-wop and, of course, big vocals—it doesn’t get more Ariana Grande than “Honeymoon Avenue” Is. Hardly a debut album’s opening track is so impressive.